I've put together an application skeleton for Mach-II 1.5 applications. This application skeleton is a nice way to get a Mach-II application up and running quickly. Neil Middleton, Peter Farrell, Matt Williams and Erik Meier each contributed in some way and Neil Middleton was kind enough to create an ANT task to automate the process
The code has been contributed to the Mach-II group and should be available on the official site soon.
About this skeleton:
- Shows best practice for integrating with ColdSpring using the ColdSpringProperty.xml
- Will detect if you have ColdSpring installed correctly. If you do not, it will nag you.
- Shows how to use the subroutine feature of Mach-II 1.5 (thanks for the suggestion Neil)
- Shows a sample Listener and xml configuration
- Shows a sample Filter and xml configuration
- Shows a sample Plugin and xml configuration
- Has an ANT task for rapidly creating new applications (thanks again Neil)
- Points to correct Mach-II 1.5 DTD references