I remembered the time on my server was off and when I was SSH'd in for a bit of maintenance, I corrected the server time. I then logged into the BlogCFC administration and changed the offset setting to match. Now having the correct time in both places, I thought no more about it.
What I didn't know was the links to all of my posts would be invalidated. Apparently, the posttime is used in the post URL. Changing the server time and the offset had the unfortunate side effect of rendering existing links to my posts inoperable. I did what I could to fix all of these and checked against other places on the web where I am linked. If I have missed one or two, please leave a comment and I'll fix it.